What tips can I follow to minimise injury?
How to minimise injury is a million dollar question?
We already know the following:
- Be physically conditioned to play a sport – you do not play a sport to get strong, you get strong to play a sport.
- Wear the right gear and clothing.
- Work out a training programme with rest days.
- Warm up and cool down properly.
- Avoid playing when very tired and/or in pain.
More Recent Questions
Regulation 260 stipulates a minimum protein content of 3% in milk, calculated for fat-free milk. Typ...