- 115g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup 225g yoghurt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 4 tablespoons castor sugar
- 2 egg whites, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon flour (prevents liquid from forming)
- 75g crushed cookies (extra for the base)
- In a bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, yoghurt, vanilla, sugar, egg whites and flour until light and fluffy. This recipe makes 3 individual cheesecakes.
- In a microwavable mug, sprinkle a layer of cookie crumbs in the bottom of your mug to create your cheesecake base.
- To make 1 cheesecake: Mix ½ cup (115g) cheesecake base with ⅓ cup (75g) cookies
- Pour in your cheesecake mixtureon top
- CAUTION : Each mug cake takes roughly 45 seconds-1 minute. Microwave until you see A bubble in the center, and then STOP cooking. This will take seconds, maybe 15 or more. Take it out and check it. Microwave for short intervals until you see the edge of the cheesecake firm but make sure the center is jiggly.
- Make a note of the successful cooking time for your microwave. They will take around 45 seconds – 1 minute.
- Take out of the microwave and let cool to room temperature and then refrigerate until fully chilled, about 2 hours. If any liquid has formed, carefully pour out. Top with some whipped cream and some cookie crumbs.
- A large mug or bowl
- Whole grain elbow macaroni
- Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup of milk
- Sal and pepper
- Pinch of dry mustard
In a microwave safe mug or bowl, put 1/3 cup macaroni and 1/3 cup water.
Microwave for 6 minutes, stirring at 4 minutes, 2 minutes, and 1 minute.
Add a heaping 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese. Return to the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds to melt the cheese.
Stir well, adding a small splash of milk. Eat immediately
- 40g strawberries
- 200g can condensed milk
- 500g tub – double cream yoghurt
Roughly chop half the strawberries and whizz the rest in a food processor or with a stick blender to a purée.
In a big bowl, stir the condensed milk into the puréed strawberries then gently stir in the yogurt until well mixed. Fold through the chopped strawberries.
Scrape the mixture into a loaf tin or container, pop on the lid or wrap well in cling film and freeze for one hour, stir and then freeze overnight, until solid. Remove from the freezer about 10-15 mins before you want to serve the frozen yogurt. Can be frozen for up to 1 month.
Step 2: 1 Whole banana. Sliced.
Step 3: 1 tablespoon of Peanut Butter.
Step 4: Half a glass of Milk.
Step 5: Blend for 15 seconds.
Step 6: Pour mixture into glass – enjoy.
Step 2: ½ cup of Milk
Step 3: Add salt & Pepper
Step 4: 1x teaspoon melted Butter.
Step 5: Mix.
Step 6: Add a handful of bread cubes, baby tomatoes and top with Cheese & Herbs.
Step 7: Microwave for 1 min and enjoy.
Step 2: Place some grated Cheese on the ham.
Step 3: Tightly roll the ham, securing it in place with a toothpick.
Step 4: Microwave until Cheese starts to melt, then enjoy.
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons sugar
2 BIG tablespoons cocoa powder
Small pinch salt
Mix wet ingredients in the cup starting with egg (beat). Add dry ingredients, stir until smooth. Cook in microwave until cake is done in the middle, about 1 minute 30 seconds. Top with fun and enjoy!